Friday, January 25, 2008

Q need free online Hebrew Bible in Spanish

Dear All,
My first post. I have a question from a member of the pubic who needs a link to a free online site that has the Hebrew Bible in both Hebrew and Spanish. I was able to easily find the Hebrew/English, Hebrew/French, and Hebrew/ Portuguese Hebrew bibles online. Given that he already has the Hebrew a link to the Hebrew Bible in Spanish only would also suffice. My patron cannot make it to a library, so I can't suggested any of our library materials/products to help him. Any suggestions. I will also send this question by regular email. Thanks.
Sheila Smyth

1 comment:

Miranda Bennett said...

Have you tried BibleGateway.com? It includes several Spanish Bible translations, which are searchable by passage, keyword, or topic.